ERLC Events – Rose Day
2015 Rose Day Rally
Oklahomans have an opportunity to express their belief in the sanctity of human life to their legislators during the 25th Annual Rose Day this February at the State Capitol.
Registration / Rose Distribution: 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Rally: 11:45 a.m.
Location: House Chambers
Each year, hundreds gather at the Capitol at the beginning of the new legislative session to promote and support the lives of unborn babies by meeting with their state senators and representatives and presenting them red roses, which represent the sanctity of the unborn. Attendees are encouraged to present roses to their representative, senator, Lieutenant Governor and Governor. Roses will not be provided.
Rose Day Highlights:
- You will need to bring your own roses. Roses will not be provided.
- The south and east parking lots will provide ease of entry and exit.
- The Rose Day rally will be indoors and is free of charge.
- The rally will take place in the State House of Representatives chambers. Overflow seating is available in the State Senate chambers. Both are accessible from the 4th floor rotunda.
- Day of registration is available. Registration tables are located at all entrances into the 4th floor rotunda.
- You can find out your legislators at the event. Large posters will share where their offices are within the Capitol.
- This event is child friendly however childcare is not provided.
- Allow a bit of extra time to go through security.
Click here* to download the 2016 Rose Day Promotional Video. (14 MB file)
* Right click and choose “Save as” or “Save target as”