May 9 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 10:00am on day Second of the month, repeating until December 12, 2019
Are you interested in growing your church’s Sunday School or small group ministry? Then the Beta Collective may be just what you are looking for!
Beta meets the second Thursday of every month (January – May, September – December), from 10:00 to 3:00. At the monthly meetings of the Beta Collective, you’ll experience the following:
– Presentations on core principles from small group practitioners from across the nation;
– Ideas of how to apply solid small group principles to your church’s context;
– A cohort experience that involves a coach and four churches;
– Monthly assignments to help you build and implement a plan in your church;
– Monthly contact from your coach to keep you on track;
To keep the meetings informal and relational, we limit each Beta Collective to 20 churches.
For more information and registration, visit our website.