The purpose of this Church Weekday Education is to:
- provide foundational education and social development in a spiritual atmosphere
- support programs that offer childcare for children of parents who work outside the home
- extend the mission of the church to young members and the community
Click Here to download the membership form.
2017 CWE Workshop
July 28-29, 2017
Theme Verse: Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Mark 16:15
Host Church: Southern Hills Baptist Church, 8601 S. Pennsylvania, Oklahoma City, OK
Keynote Speaker: Stephanie Chase, Minister to Kids at Champion ?forest Baptist Church, Houston, TX. Stephanie is an early childhood educator, writer and trainer.
Cost: (before July 1st) Registration opens May 1, 2017
Both days – $50.00 for members; $60.00 for non-members
One day – $40.00 for members; $50.00 for non-members
Registration Cost Includes: Lunch, eleven breakout sessions, exhibits and door prizes.
July 28, 2017 – Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
July 29, 2017 – Saturday from 8:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Info on Church Weekday Programs
Church Weekday Education Program Includes:
- Child Development Centers
- Full Day Care
- Preschool one-half day programs (any day of the week)
- Parent’s Day Out
- Mother’s Day Out
- After School Care
- Summer Day Camps
- Other types of Weekday Ministry to preschoolers and children
Click here to learn: How to Start a Weekday Early Education Ministry