Hey college and college age young adults! Ready to have a great time and make new memories at Falls Creek?
Join us April 6-8, 2018 for the Spring Retreat at Falls Creek!
Featuring the Nick Thurmond Band and Dr. Vern Charette!
Enjoy late night activities and fill your free time with lots of rec options. Also included are various breakout sessions that will challenge you.
Help us start FCSR18 off right by joining us for prayer before the retreat begins.
Breakout List – Descriptions & Locations (Link will work when Breakouts are confirmed.)
Promo Materials for FCSR18
Click here to register for FCSR18.
Online registration opens Thursday, March 1st and closes on Monday, March 26 at 11:55pm.
Please call Carissa Jones at (405) 942-3800 ext. 4383 for questions about registration.
We have 3 registration options:
- Option #1: Retreat only ($10/person)
- The basics; covers your attendance for the entire weekend. Rent your own cabin, bring your own grub, and enjoy!
- Option #2: Retreat and Refuel ($35/person)
- Got a cabin but no cooks? Don’t sweat it! Rent your own cabin and still have your meals covered so that everyone can be involved!
- Option #3: Retreat, Refuel, and Relax ($50/person)
- No need to rent a cabin OR fill up 10 grocery carts at the store with food! Experience the all-inclusive treatment, with your meals and your cabin arranged for you, and get the most out of this weekend!
- Friday April 6: (no meals provided Friday night)
- Registration: 6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Worship Service: 8:30 – 10:00, worship with Band & speaking will be Speaker
- Late night: 10:00 – 11:30
- Pavilion Ropes course walkups, skate park, musicians open mic, West End coffee house, basketball, four square.
- Saturday April 7:
- Breakfast: 8:00 – 9:00
- Breakout Session One: 9:30 – 10:30
- Break: 10:30 – 10:45
- Breakout Session Two: 10:45 – 11:45
- Lunch 12:00 – 1:00
- Free Time: 1:00 – 5:00
- 1:30 Volleyball and 3 on 3 tournaments begin at Riverfront Recreation Area
Fishing, Frisbee Golf, Ping Pong, Ropes Courses, Skate Park, Short Hikes, and many other activities on the campus of Falls Creek
- Dinner: 5:00 – 6:00
- Worship Service: 7:00 – 8:30
- 8:30 – Retreat Ends for Groups leaving Saturday night.
- 9:00 – 11:30 Late Night: Pavilion Ropes course walkups, skate park, musicians open mic, west end coffee house, basketball, four square.
- Sunday April 8:
- Breakfast: 8:00 – 9:00
- Worship: 9:30 – 10:30
- 10:30 Retreat ends
Open Mic Form
Register for the volleyball tournament during Falls Creek check in. Categories are; Co-ed, women, and men.
Register for the 3 on 3 basketball during Falls Creek check in.
3-on-3 Basketball Rules
To participate in any of the Rec options, each person needs to fill out the Falls Creek Release & Waiver Form.